Enoz Trap-N-Kill A-G-O Mosquito Traps (2 Pack)
Mosquitoes breed in standing water that can be found outdoors in containers, pots, planters, gutters, tires, tree-holes, and low-laying areas. The A-G-O Mosquito Trap works by imitating a breeding spot for mosquitoes. The design allows mosquitoes to enter the chamber, where they will be unable to escape due to the metal screen and sticky trap inside.
- Controls mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus, Dengue Fever, Yellow Fever, & Chikungunya
- 2 traps included
- Refills available
- Season long control
- No zapping, lotions, sprays or electrical cords
Instructions for Use:
To assemble trap:
- Insert metal screen in bottom half of capture chamber and lock in place with the metal wire, by pressing wire down over the screen.
- Pull apart sticky boards. Insert 1 sticky board into the catch chamber, STICKY SIDE FACING TOWARD CENTER. Store extra sticky boards in a cool dry place by folding in half (glue inside).
- Lock the capture chamber halves by inserting tabs and rotating counterclockwise.
- Add clean water to the trap, up to overflow holes. Add 1 ounce of hay or local dried grass (not included) to the water. This creates an infusion that attracts mosquitoes.
- Securely attach the lid to the trap. (If the lid has tear tab, remove tab before attaching lid to trap).
- Seal the capture chamber by firmly pressing into hole of the lid.
- Place traps on the ground, near or under vegetative.