Enoz BioCare Aphid & Whitefly Traps (4 pack traps)
Tiny bugs such as fungus gnats and aphids damage plants by feeding on their sap or leaves. These bugs are attracted to the yellow sticky trap, which imitates a healthy plant leaf, where they land and then are captured and killed in the sticky glue.
- Pesticide free
- Includes 4 traps
- Effective against fungus gnats, aphids, plant lice, spider mites, and other small insects
Instructions for Use:
Use in gardens and greenhouses. Place traps early in the season to prevent infestations from establishing. Safe for use in food-handling and food storage areas.
- Peel away the release paper from the traps.
- Hang trap using a twist tie or string, or attach to plastic or wooden stakes.
- Place trap where insects have been seen, near infested plants.
- Use one trap per infested group of four plants.
- For heavy infestations, use one trap at the base and one trap at the crown of infested plant.
- Do not place trap where small birds can be trapped.
- Replace traps when full or after 3 months. Used traps can be composted or placed in a worm bin.